We at www.neovva.in have a very serious attitude towards your privacy. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. The below details describe our approach to the same.
Generally, you can visit our websites (www.neovva.in) without disclosing any information about yourself. There will be situations, however, when we may need information from you. We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with NeoVva Kids preschool (an unit of SAMINITI LEARNING PRIVATE LIMITED) under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These partners may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from NeoVva Kids Preschool and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have your permission to share the information or the parent's permission if the user is a child under age 14.
- We need to share your information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise as mandated by the law of the country.
- We may transfer information about you if our organization is acquired by or merged with another organization.
We may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to ‘opt-out’ of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose not to receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on our web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information anonymous. We or our affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyse trends and statistics and to help us to provide you better services. We, our affiliates and vendors maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information.
This anonymous information is used and analysed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Phone: (+91) - 7204125710
Updates to the Policy: